The delegates of the province for Provincial Chapter 2010 are the following:
- Elavanal Joseph
- Veliath Dominic
- Myladoor Thomas
- Nedumpurath Shaji
- Puthanangady Paul
- Kollashany George
- Muthu Jude Anand
- Karackatt Francis
- Malayatty Jacob
- Koroth Sivy
- Vailatt Antony
- Panakezham Thomas
- Gopurathinkal Paul
- Kavilpurayidathil Joseph
Further procedures with regard to the chapter will be intimated to you by Rev Fr Varghese Pallippuram, the moderator of the chapter.
- Rev Fr George Mathew (Provincial Economer) left for Europe on Saturday, 6th February. He is scheduled to attend a meeting of the provincial economers at the Generalate and visit some funding agencies before returning on March 05. In his absence, as instructed by Fr Provincial, I shall, in consultation with Fr George Mathew, attend to the more urgent economic matters.
- Rev Fr Valarkote Mathew (Secretary) left for Europe on Sunday, 7th February to attend a meeting of the Secretaries at the Generalate. He is expected back on 18th February.
- If there are communities still to make their requests for brothers from the theologate and/or from the philosophate to help out in youth programmes during the summer, please inform me at the earliest. The last date is February 13.
- I am attaching again herewith the information with regard to the annual retreats as well as youth ministry during the coming summer.
- The second series of cluster meetings of the brothers in practical training and/or college studies are scheduled for the following dates:
Date Place Time
Monday, February 15 Tumkur 09.15 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.
Sunday, February 21 Yadagiri ”
Friday, February 26 Chullikara ”
Sunday, February 28 Angamaly ”
All the brothers in practical training and/or college studies are expected to attend any one of these meetings. Kindly inform me at least three days in anticipation about the participation.
Fr K.O. Thomas SDB